Jsplumb endpoint paint style makes endpoint disappear

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Jsplumb endpoint paint style makes endpoint disappear



I am working on a project with jsplumb and I am creating an endpoint. The endpoint creation works fine, until I try and set a paint style to change the endpoint colour, and instead the endpoint disappears.



Below is how I am creating the endpoint


jspInstance.addEndpoint(widget,
anchor: "Right", isSource: true, isTarget: false,
paintStyle:
strokeStyle: "#ff3520",
lineWidth:3
,
overlays: [[
"Label",
"label": "No Selection Route",
"location": [0.5, 1.4],
labelStyle:
color: "black"


]]
);



If I remove the paintStyle object the endpoint appears fine, but disappears with the painStyle. I've tried strokeStyle and fillStyle but no joy.


strokeStyle


fillStyle





Which version are you using? According to the Changelog (jsplumbtoolkit.com/community/doc/changelog.html) there was an overhaul of the paintStyle object in v2.2.0 that included renaming all the supported property names. The new property names are documented here: jsplumbtoolkit.com/community/doc/paint-styles.html
– Stevangelista
Aug 11 at 19:41


paintStyle





Yep that was it, I was using the latest version, but I guess the Google search I did took me to the old documentation.
– Boardy
Aug 12 at 22:05









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard