Redirect a URL to new URL and original subdomain to path (htaccess)

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Redirect a URL to new URL and original subdomain to path (htaccess)



I have the following URL,



https://subdomain.domain.com/app



I want the htaccess to redirect it to,



https://abc.domain.com/subdomain/



The "abc" can be a fixed string but I want the subdomain to be dynamic as I will be doing this for lots of environments.



Have tried researching and use different htaccess rewrite rules but I'm not able to find something dynamic that I could use in all envs.



Kindly advise.





Anyone has ideas?
– avn
Aug 6 at 1:33









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard