All Schema Columns were Removed After Removing MySql Instance

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



All Schema Columns were Removed After Removing MySql Instance



My MySql service was running as MySql2. Today, I liked to change the name to MySql. I started MySql Server Instance Config Wizard and selected the option Remove Instance. I then created a new instance with the name MySql from the same wizard.


MySql2


MySql


MySql Server Instance Config Wizard


Remove Instance


MySql



I ran MySql Workbench and found that all my databases have no columns and when I try to select a table, an error message says:



09:16:34 SELECT * FROM ut_db.agency_info LIMIT 0, 1000 Error Code: 1146. Table 'ut_db.agency_info' doesn't exist 0.000 sec


09:16:34 SELECT * FROM ut_db.agency_info LIMIT 0, 1000 Error Code: 1146. Table 'ut_db.agency_info' doesn't exist 0.000 sec



I have no idea why this has happened. Does removing the instance remove databases? And if so, why are all the names of the tables are listed in MySql Workbenches navigator?




1 Answer
1



I figured out that I chose the wrong InnoDB TableSpace path in the wizard. So choosing the path as it was before removing the instance has solved the issue.


InnoDB TableSpace



Even though, I am not really sure why all table names of my databases are correctly listed in workbench navigator even that InnoDB TableSpace path is wrong!


InnoDB TableSpace






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard