Status code 302 and no 'Location' Header in API REST

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Status code 302 and no 'Location' Header in API REST



I am using a REST API from my app, but it has a strange behavior and i dont know if it is the API or myself. In short, i want to know if i am right or the API does.



So, when i do a POST /someSpecificURL, the documentation says that the response is a HttpResponseMessage (obvius). And nothing else.



Now, beacuse of my experience, i know that the response has ALWAYS a 302 response header. BUT, dependeing on the value of one parameter:



I know this is valid, but ¿it is CORRECT?



Thanks in advance. Sorry for my bad english.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard