Regex filter is not filtering out network calls/traffic on Charles Proxy when correct regex is used

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Regex filter is not filtering out network calls/traffic on Charles Proxy when correct regex is used



In Charles Proxy, I want to identify all traffic that is not from my test environment so I can easily delete it. When I save my Charles Proxy session, I want it to be as small as possible (and then attach the session file to a JIRA ticket). Currently, JIRA only does not allow files > 30MB and Charles Proxy session files are generally a lot bigger than that.



If I copy and paste the 5 network calls listed below into regex101.com and want to find all network calls that do NOT contain the word "charles", the following regex query correctly finds 4 lines:



/^((?!charles).)*$/mg



5 sample network calls



However, when I enter that same regex query into the filter field on Charles Proxy, it doesn't actually filter out anything. FYI, I have already checked the "Filter uses regex" checkbox in Charles Proxy (via the "Settings" button on the filter bar).



Does anyone have any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard