CI Build failed at Bitbucket Pipelines CI/CD

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



CI Build failed at Bitbucket Pipelines CI/CD



I wanted to add build status badge to my project, just to make it more fancy, I did it with Travis CI in my github repo and works fine (I guess), so I wanted to do the same with a project in Bitbucket using Pipelines integrated addon, but build always fail.



This error is the one preventing my to succeed:


[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project pos: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.nubeclick:pos:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact javafx:jfxrt:jar:1.8 at specified path /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/ext/jfxrt.jar -> [Help 1]



This is the .yml config:


image: maven:3.3.9

pipelines:
default:
- step:
caches:
- maven
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- mvn -B verify # -B batch mode makes Maven less verbose



I'm really new into this, one thing led me to another, and now I just want to make this work properly.



Pipeline Log Detail



I can see that is something about the fxml package, but still haven't figure out the solution.



So what should I do to make the build pass, of what information should I read to do this as should be done.



Here you can see the Pipelines





From your pipelines link, it looks like you solved this? If so, can you share your solution here?
– phod
Aug 10 at 14:11





@phod I will do it rigth now.
– Adrian Flores
Aug 10 at 17:01




1 Answer
1



Already solved, all I had to do was make my project public, the API from those tools was not able to inspect properly my project.



Hope it helps to others.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard