Brewing up custom ML models on AWS SageMaker

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Brewing up custom ML models on AWS SageMaker



Iam new with SageMaker and I try to use my own sickit-learn algorithm . For this I use Docker.
I try to do the same task as described here in this github account : https://github.com/awslabs/amazon-sagemaker-examples/blob/master/advanced_functionality/scikit_bring_your_own/scikit_bring_your_own.ipynb



My question is should I create manually the repository /opt/ml (I work with windows OS) ?


/opt/ml



Can you explain me please?



thank you




1 Answer
1



You don't need to create /opt/ml, SageMaker will do it for you when it launches your training job.


/opt/ml



The contents of the /opt/ml directory are determined by the parameters you pass to the CreateTrainingJob API call. The scikit example notebook you linked to describes this (look at the Running your container sections). You can find more info about this in the Create a Training Job section of the main SageMaker documentation.


/opt/ml






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard