react-native iOS App receives firebase dynamic links when run in debug scheme but not when run in release scheme

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



react-native iOS App receives firebase dynamic links when run in debug scheme but not when run in release scheme



I have integrated the dynamic links sdk using react-native firebase. I tested the deep links by opening the url by tapping on them in a text message which lead to a screen displaying my apps name and the information along with the open button. Tapping the open button took me to the app store's page for my application. I then installed the app using xcode in a debug scheme. The dynamic link was received correctly and everything worked fine. I then did the same process but changed the scheme to release. This time the url received was unfortunately null. I have debugged the native code as well and can see that dynamicLinkFromCustomSchemeURL:url contains the correct deep link in debug scheme but not in release scheme.


dynamicLinkFromCustomSchemeURL:url









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard