ReactJS: deploy with gh-pages error cannot spawn sh: No such file or directory, unable to fork

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP
ReactJS: deploy with gh-pages error cannot spawn sh: No such file or directory, unable to fork
I have been this issue for months. Where, I cannot deploy a react app to GitHub pages. I keeps getting this error, even with any project.
error: cannot spawn sh: No such file or directory
fatal: unable to fork
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! react-recipe-app@0.1.0 deploy: `gh-pages -d build`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the react-recipe-app@0.1.0 deploy script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
I've tried this solution and it makes no difference.
I have been following this documentation.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.