What is the url to show me the map with the information that I insert in my phpmyadmin table?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



What is the url to show me the map with the information that I insert in my phpmyadmin table?



I want to create a database that has a connection to Google Maps through the Ubuntu 14.04 system.



I've been following the these tutorials:



After getting the PHP settings, Apache2, PHPMYADMIN already managed to access localhost / phpmyadmin.



url localhost/phpmyadmin result:





I already added the table and filled it with the data available in the tutorial, but now I don't know how I access google maps generated by creating the files indicated in the tutorials.



When I try the url: localhost I go to the page that indicates that the apache server is working correctly.



url localhost result:





I'm trying to use the url: localhost to go to the Google maps with the changes that I did according to the tutorials, but I only get the apache2 page there. I think I'm missing the url address. Can you help me please where I can configure the url?





Can I ask why the down votes?
– qwerty12367
Aug 12 at 8:31





This question was voted 3 times as unclear: Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. The question is 2 votes away from getting closed, so you can edit it and try to improve it. Good luck
– Alon Eitan
Aug 12 at 9:55










By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard