Disabling an input field is not working [duplicate]

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Disabling an input field is not working [duplicate]



This question already has an answer here:



I tried to disable an input field by using disable attribute but it is not working and when I changed the element id and do the disabling by adding the disabled attribute through console it works. can someone please help to resolve this without changing the id??



This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.





I don't believe he actually forgot to share the code. How is one supposed to help!
– Rik
Aug 12 at 2:08





So ... Like I have this program I wrote and like it has some script and stuff in it but I can't seem to get it to work. Can someone tell me like maybe what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
– gforce301
Aug 12 at 2:12




1 Answer
1


$("yourId").attr("disabled", true);



This should work.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard