Visual studio 2015 error on opening opencv project

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Visual studio 2015 error on opening opencv project



i am facing a error when i try to run my program with opencv. It shows me the error



C2526 'cvGetWindowImageRect':C linkage function cannot return c++
class 'cv::Rect_



and i cannot run, the same program run with other computer is fine. I have different version of visual studio but it still give me this error. Please help me to solve it. Thanks.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard