Not able to access WSO2 IoTS Device Management Console in wso2-iot-3.3.0 when logged in 'admin'

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Not able to access WSO2 IoTS Device Management Console in wso2-iot-3.3.0 when logged in 'admin'



I am studying IOT-server. I have a question and please help me.
I use WSO2 IoT server and I am not able to access WSO2 IoT server device Management Console (https://localhost:9443/devicemgt) when I input 'admin' both username and password or input this which created a new account.

As a result, it showed me the Authentication failed. When I saw users list in https://localhost:9443/carbon, it showed admin, new accounts .... etc.
I don't know why it does not log in WSO2 IoT server device Management Console.
Please give your advice and then thank you so much.




1 Answer
1



You need to check Java version, All wso2 Products have issues with the latest version of Java, if you are using java version "1.8.0_151" then that's a problem, try using java version "1.8.0_144".
If you cannot change java version then you need to change the compression parameter to off in catalina-server.xml file


java version "1.8.0_151"


java version "1.8.0_144"


compression parameter to off


catalina-server.xml





Thank you so much. I tried that. I saw java version "1.8.0_181" and compression ="off" . I modified that. Perfectly it does well. Thank you so much again.
– LYB
Aug 10 at 7:23





Welcome, can you accept the answer so that it will be helpful for others as well.
– amg_amit
Aug 10 at 7:33






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard