Call a REST Web Service within a REST Web Service, with SSL

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Call a REST Web Service within a REST Web Service, with SSL



I wrote the call successfully for the call and it works on my local tomcat server. However, on the client server, SSL is enabled. I uploaded my certificate to the keystore and if I call each Web Server alone, it will work, but when I call the second Web Server within the first the code just hangs out until timeout.
I am using Spring framework and RestTemplate for the call.





It may help you: stackoverflow.com/questions/30770280/spring-boot-ssl-client
– Mar Millán
Aug 8 at 15:38




1 Answer
1



SOLVED



Turns out because both web services are on the same server, the call from one to another can be done using http://localhost:8080, and not https://ip:8443.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard