POST request with parameters [duplicate]

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



POST request with parameters [duplicate]



This question already has an answer here:



I need to send a POST request with body parameters. I already know how to send post requests with a body, but I don't know (if exists) the relation between body and body parameters. I tried searching but it seems everything I find forces me to replace HttpClient to some other service and I don't know what it involves.



I need to set two parameters, in postman: Param1:guid, Param2:0


Param1:guid


Param2:0



My code:


public async Task MarkCustomerGuid(string guid,int id)

HttpResponseMessage response;
string json = "";
using (var client = new HttpClient())

client.DefaultRequestHeaders.Authorization = new AuthenticationHeaderValue("Basic",
Convert.ToBase64String(
Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(
string.Format("0:1", "XX", "YY"))));
string url = "https:XXX" + id + "@gmail.com&linkclicked1=1";

//I'm sending an empty body for now. Should it be on the body?
// Or are there properties for this?
response = await client.PostAsync(url, new StringContent(json, Encoding.UTF8, "application/json"));

if (response.IsSuccessStatusCode)

json = await response.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();





This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.





Are you sure that is not supposed to be a GET request? You don't usually see query string parameters in POST.
– Crowcoder
Aug 8 at 14:03





@Crowcoder Yes. I am .
– Yossi
Aug 8 at 14:04





@Adriani6 Looks good, I'll test it .
– Yossi
Aug 8 at 14:04




1 Answer
1



I am not sure if this is what you mean:


var url = $"https://XXXid@gmail.com&linkclicked1=1"

var parameters = new Dictionary<string, string> "param1", "value" , "param2", "value" ;
var encodedContent = new FormUrlEncodedContent (parameters);

var response = await HttpClient.PostAsync (url, encodedContent).ConfigureAwait (false);

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard