Focusing in on specific areas in PyMOL from command line?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Focusing in on specific areas in PyMOL from command line?



I just started using PyMOL and Unix commands to look at .pdb files and I have a task that I want to perform, but I don't know exactly how to implement it.


.pdb



You can find the task described below:



"Download this tar file and unpack it using the command line.



This file contains 271 .pdb files and I want to focus in on residues numbered 40-55 in all files using PyMOL from the command line.



Once those residues are focused in PyMOL, I want to save the images and export the snapshots to an html page/format."



I would like to do all this using piping in Unix. I have some of the basics down but I need help with some of the more complex tasks. Any help is greatly appreciated!









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard