Drupal lost css when comment fail

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Drupal lost css when comment fail



On my node page I have the comment form that I've stylised in CSS, the problem is that when I submit this form and the form throw an error all my css disapear, I think this is my whole wrapper who disapear (a div that I set in the wrapper template is gone)



Also the comment block go to the bottom of the page, just before the footer



Here is my wrapper, for the comment I don't do something special it's just the default one


<div id="comments" class="<?php print $classes; ?>"<?php print $attributes; ?>>
<?php if ($content['comments'] && $node->type != 'forum'): ?>
<?php print render($title_prefix); ?>
<h2><?php print t('Avis de nos clients'); ?></h2>
<?php print render($title_suffix); ?>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php print render($content['comments']); ?>

<?php if ($content['comment_form']): ?>
<h2 class="title comment-form"><?php print t('Add new comment'); ?></h2>
<?php print render($content['comment_form']); ?>
<?php endif; ?>
</div>



What can I do ?





which is html generated after posting comment ?
– Fky
Aug 9 at 9:48





I found my solution I just add <?php $content['comment_form']['#action'] = '';?> in my comment wrapper template
– Jessy
Aug 9 at 9:58


<?php $content['comment_form']['#action'] = '';?>









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard