Personalize Azure Bot - Extract Data for bot to use

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Personalize Azure Bot - Extract Data for bot to use



I have a members-only website that takes personal information from each registered user. Each user account contains unique data related to the user that I want my bot to collect and then use to answer questions in the dialog.



A simple example is that I want the bot to grab the users name and greet them using it. There a few other pieces of data that I want the bot to extract from my site. How can the bot:



show up only when the user is logged into their account?



pull data from their account to personalize the conversation?



I have a PHP/Laravel website. I also use MySQL.





What have you tried so far?
– Fridjon Gudjohnsen
Aug 10 at 16:07





Unless you can edit your question and post some code as a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example and ask specific questions about it, this question is way too broad and is likely to get closed.
– Robert
Aug 10 at 17:07









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard