How to detect if “Find my device” is ON programmatically?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



How to detect if “Find my device” is ON programmatically?



I need to change the availability of functionalities based on the Find my device setting for security purpose, but I couldn't find the way to get the value programmatically.
Does anybody know how to?


Find my device



Thanks in advance!



EDITED:



FYI, I already checked Settings.Global, Settings.Secure and Settings.System, but no luck :'(





AFAIK, "find my device" is a Google thing, not an Android thing, and so it would not be in the Android SDK.
– CommonsWare
Aug 12 at 10:53





@CommonsWare Oh yes, it's a good point, thanks! I'll search the way to get the value from maybe user's Google Account or somewhere like that!
– nopopon
Aug 13 at 8:29









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

make 2 or more post in bootsrap

Store custom data using WC_Cart add_to_cart() method in Woocommerce 3

React Native Navigation and navigating to another Screen problem