Why does the date/time field in my handsontable not update my database?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Why does the date/time field in my handsontable not update my database?



I am working on a web application built in Django. I am using a handsontable in the browser to interact with the database. I have a field set up for date/time that is not updating the database. It seems to be a data type issue but I cannot figure out why.



In models.py I have the following defined:
sampled = models.DateTimeField(blank=True, null=True)



And in my html file I am building the handsontable in the javascript with the following settings for this field:
data: 'sampled',
type: 'date',
dateFormat: 'DD/MM/YYYY HH:mm',



Any suggestions?









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard