Intrepid neoVI DLL for ValueCAN4-2

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Intrepid neoVI DLL for ValueCAN4-2



Intrepid's brochure for ValueCAN4-2 stated that it supports the neoVI DLL, so we can use it.



Now, what API should I use to get and set its settings?



There is a getter and setter for ValueCAN3, namely, icsneoGetVCAN3Settings and icsneoSetVCAN3Settings.


icsneoGetVCAN3Settings


icsneoSetVCAN3Settings



So I've thought that it can be icsneoGetFireSettings and icsneoSetFireSettings, but I can't find any reference online that ValueCAN4 is under the NeoVI Fire family of devices.


icsneoGetFireSettings


icsneoSetFireSettings



I also think that most part of their neoVI DLL documentation is outdated.





I unpacked their latest dll and I think I've found the appropriate API, but it's not yet in their documentation...
– Wreigh
Aug 10 at 3:56









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard