Cordova video player not working

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Cordova video player not working



I installed the plugin correctly following the tutorials and even the documentation, but whenever I present my account through DEVAPP, I get a message:



"console.warn: Native: tried calling VideoPlayer.play, but the VideoPlayer plugin is not installed. console.warn: Install the VideoPlayer plugin: 'ionic cordova plugin add
https://github.com/moust/cordova-plugin-videoplayer.git'



I do not really know what might be causing this error as I installed it and I can see in installed plugins. But when I try to run the application, it says it is not installed. Could someone help me with this?





Remove node_modules and install again that might be helpful.
– Paresh Gami
Aug 7 at 13:05





How do I do this? This folder has many files, it already installs all of them again?
– Felipe XST
Aug 7 at 13:39









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard