Web table search and click

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Web table search and click



I have a problem for searchung table values in web table .



I have a excel table contain two coloumns .



Name | Branch ,



Roger | london



I have web table in IE contains contain multiple rows . And few coloums



Name | branch ,



Roger | london



I need to take two of my excel values and serach kn web table and then click on name .



I need to match .



Problem is there are multiple same name with diffirent branches . But i need to click only on the roger which match with london .



I am using object cloning for this process . I can able search and click ln name . But i need to match with brach and click ..



If anybody have idea of having x path . Then please let me know how to use in automation anywhere to match with two values



Thanks









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard