Video is not rendered in accord videoSourcePlayer control

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Video is not rendered in accord videoSourcePlayer control



I have an accord videoSourcePlayer control in my form.Why is it that it is not rendering the video that I select? Please see my code below:


// Open video file using DirectShow
private void openVideoFileusingDirectShowToolStripMenuItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

if (openFileDialog.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)

// create video source
FileVideoSource = new FileVideoSource(openFileDialog.FileName);

// open it
sourceInitialiization = true;
OpenVideoSource(FileVideoSource);



// Open video source
private void OpenVideoSource(IVideoSource source)

// set busy cursor
this.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor;

// close previous video source
CloseVideoSource();

// start new video source
videoSourcePlayer.VideoSource = new AsyncVideoSource(source);
videoSourcePlayer.Start();

// reset statistics
statIndex = statReady = 0;

// start timers
timer.Start();
alarmTimer.Start();
//alarmTimer1.Start();

videoSource = source;

this.Cursor = Cursors.Default;



In my laptop where I initially coded this program, this works perfectly, but if I transfer it to another machine, say a desktop or another laptop, the code doesn't work anymore. It runs but it doesn't render the video and there is not error detected in the debugger too.
I tried downloading a sample video project from accord framework but I still couldn't get it to play a video on the desktop except on my laptop. What am I missing? Thank you.




1 Answer
1



Have you subscribed to the NewFrameReceived event?






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard