Vertical Scrollbar is not visible in IE 11 for textarea

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Vertical Scrollbar is not visible in IE 11 for textarea



I have on TextArea and in that I have given a vertical scrollbar, My textarea is readonly. But what i noticed here is my scrollbar is not visible in IE11. Top and bottom arrow is coming but scroll bar is not coming.


TextArea



My Code :


Ext.create('Ext.form.FormPanel',
title : 'Sample TextArea',
width : 400,
bodyPadding: 10,
renderTo : Ext.getBody(),
items: [
xtype : 'textareafield',
grow : true,
name : 'message',
fieldLabel: 'Message',
/* disabled : true,*/
readOnly : true,
value : 'abcaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee',
anchor : '100%'
]
);



When I run this into fiddler in IE11 I'm not able to see scroll. I attach the screenshot.



Fiddler Image



Any suggestion or help.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard