Infinite scrolling tumblr embedded in iframe not working properly on mobile

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Infinite scrolling tumblr embedded in iframe not working properly on mobile



I have my tumblr blog embedded into my website using an iframe. Infinite scrolling works properly on the mobile tumblr site and The infinite scrolling works properly on the desktop browser (it continues to load posts as I scroll). When I access my website via a mobile device, I can only scroll to the bottom of around 5 posts, then no more content will load.
I have tried with embedding other infinite scrolling pages and it is roughly the same result. I am wondering if anyone has been able to successfully embed an infinite scrolling tumblr into an iframe and have it work properly for mobile devices. I will clarify that it works perfectly in the chrome dev tools (mobile view), but when tested on the actual device, I have these results. Thanks!



Here is how I am styling and embedding:


.demo-wrapper
min-height: 500px;


.scroll-wrapper
display: inline-block;
-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;
overflow:auto;


.scroll-wrapper, .scroll-wrapper
width: 100%;
height: 400px;
-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;
overflow:auto;


</style>

</head>

<body>

<div class="demo-wrapper" style="padding-top:30px">

<div class="scroll-wrapper">
<iframe src="https://lets-doo.tumblr.com" border="0" frameBorder="0" />
</div>

</div>

</body>









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard