Ignore exceptions in a .NET application I don't have the source for

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Ignore exceptions in a .NET application I don't have the source for



A certain application I use throws exceptions sometimes. Clicking Continue allows me to keep using it and it works fine afterwards.





I don't have the source code for the application so fixing the error is out of the question. Is there any way I could tell the .NET runtime to ignore all errors in this application using, for example, a .config file?





Ugh, i hope not!
– nilsK
Aug 10 at 14:52





try catch?
– Henrik Wilshusen
Aug 10 at 14:53





@HenrikWilshusen, you haven't even read the title.
– monq
Aug 10 at 14:57





My thoughts are wrapping code around your executable, I would expect you to be able to catch the exception. I have never tried myself. Have a look at: social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/…
– Aldert
Aug 10 at 19:34









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard