how do I link the static files (js and css) in docker node?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



how do I link the static files (js and css) in docker node?



how do I link the static files (js and CSS) in docker node? when I run the image, the webpage ignores the js and CSS files and shows js1 is not found css1 not found. Everything works fine when I connect to the server without using Docker



here is my docker file:


FROM node:8
WORKDIR /app
COPY package*.json ./
RUN npm install
COPY . .
EXPOSE 8208
CMD ["npm", "start"]



here is an image for the path:
static files path









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard