VSCode auto import can't find other than my modules

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



VSCode auto import can't find other than my modules



Installed latest node, vscode and angular locally and no extensions. When I try to import angular modules to app.module, it can't find them. It works if I paste the import manually on top (like I did for Browser module in picture), but this impacts my workflow. I uninstalled all extensions, reloaded editor and use default settings. It will find my custom modules and components without issues though. I think this should be expected behavior.



enter image description here





this one is a typo! try FormsModule instead of FormsModul
– Jürgen Röhr
Aug 12 at 7:45


FormsModule


FormsModul





@JürgenRöhr no maybe I didn't explain clearly enough, but it should be suggesting the module I'm trying to import.
– H36615
Aug 12 at 7:55





Yes, got it wrong. Did you search the vscode intellisense page (code.visualstudio.com/docs/editor/intellisense)? There are some further links regarding missing language services, typings, which are specific to an installation.
– Jürgen Röhr
Aug 12 at 9:52









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard