Mac Terminal Sluggish and 504 Gateway Time-out

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Mac Terminal Sluggish and 504 Gateway Time-out



So, this morning my MacOS running High Sierra Version 10.13.6 started acting funny (not sure how to describe it better), but all terminal commands (e.g. php artisan view:clear, php artisan route:clear, etc.) are taking a long time to complete (whereas they use to be near instantaneous). On top of that whenever I try to go to the site I am building (I use Laravel and Valet) I get the following: 504 Gateway Time-out nginx/1.15.2. I have tried updating all that I can think of and clearing logs. Suggestions for troubleshooting?









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard