How do I extract business, advertisement and other reports from amazon MWS API?

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP
How do I extract business, advertisement and other reports from amazon MWS API?
I understand how to extract order information from the MWS get_report function but nothing related to the business or the advertisement reports.
My intention is to periodically extract amazon ad related information(clicks,CTR...) and also business reports( sessions, buy box...). Is this even possible?
1 Answer
1
Anything you'd be able to get would be listed here as a report type enumeration. Out of the things you've asked about, the only possibility that I'm aware of is buy box information. There is some of that in the Products API but the best place is to subscribe to the AnyOfferChangedNotification which gives real time pricing updates with buy box information.
I did a quick google and found that there is a separate API for advertising. Check it out here: advertising.amazon.com/API
– ScottG
Aug 20 at 11:55
Yep! I submitted a request a week back. I hope this API gives more information than the other one. Thank you for your help.
– Pramod Anantha
Aug 21 at 13:50
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Hmm. How about sponsored ad related information?
– Pramod Anantha
Aug 20 at 8:43