HTTP 500 errors after publishing MVC 5 project

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



HTTP 500 errors after publishing MVC 5 project



I am currently developing a MVC 5 web project using AdminLTE template. When I debug on Visual Studio, there is no problem but if I publish the project and test on my local IIS server, it gives HTTP 500 error.



I checked the all controllers and views and found somethings. On one view I used mysql connection and there is no problem there. Page is working properly, but sql server used pages are not working. Also I used SQL server model on login page. It also works well. Just SQL server connections doesn't work.



I am using SQL Server Express on my machine,

remote mysql,

.NET Framework 4.6.1,

AdminLTE template,

latest IIS server.



I also tried on windows server 2012 r2 standard with SQL Server 2008 r2. I configured web.config but still getting the same errors.



sql used view



mysql used view





Log the exception details (stack trace/inner exception) and see why it is crashing
– Shyju
Aug 7 at 18:42





Do you have any logging implemented in your application?
– mahlatse
Aug 7 at 18:43





there is no logging implementation. Can you share a link about how to do it?
– Ertuğrul BAYRAK
Aug 7 at 18:45





check https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1171035/asp-net-mvc-custom-error-handling-application-error-global-asax for how to handle errors in your MVC app
– mahlatse
Aug 7 at 18:49





see this thread and modify web.config as written there stackoverflow.com/questions/5385714/…
– AlexiAmni
Aug 7 at 19:24





1 Answer
1



Thank you for your suggestions. I solved to problem. I will explain it step by step.



Now the project works perfect, thanks.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard