Error downloading message headers:Error Domain=MCOErrorDomain Code=5 “Unable to authenticate with the current session's credentials.”

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Error downloading message headers:Error Domain=MCOErrorDomain Code=5 “Unable to authenticate with the current session's credentials.”



I am using MailCore2 to create an email client in Objective C. I was able to login and fetch inbox mails from my gmail account. It was working fine.Then i tried to access Outlook mail.I was able to login but could not fetch the mails.



when i try to login with my gmail account or any other account I always get "Unable to authenticate with the current session's credentials."









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard