PostgreSQL failed to migrate with error message 'Could not find driver'

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



PostgreSQL failed to migrate with error message 'Could not find driver'



I am currently using Laravel PHP with PostgreSQL as database but while I am migrating my database, I come up with an error 'could not find driver'. I already removed the ';' from the extension=pdo_pgsql, and extension=pgsql of the php.ini file then restarted the Apache server but it still does not work. I am using PostgreSQL v10.5 and XAMPP Control Panel v3.2.2 with Windows 10 as my Operating System.


';'


extension=pdo_pgsql


extension=pgsql


php.ini file



I already set up my env. file, the default connection to pgsql. I can't think/search any more solutions.




1 Answer
1



Did you try reinstalling PostgreSQL? I also found this article that might be helpful: https://medium.com/@Riverside/how-to-install-apache-php-postgresql-lapp-on-ubuntu-16-04-adb00042c45d





Can that also work on Windows 10?
– Lucifer Rodstark
Aug 14 at 11:55





Not without Ubuntu bash, check out this article on installing it for Windows 10: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10
– Michael Hurley
Aug 14 at 11:57





I tried reinstalling my PostgreSQL 10.5 via the installer but it still didn't work.
– Lucifer Rodstark
Aug 14 at 13:26






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard