How to smooth 3D scanned data in MeshLab

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



How to smooth 3D scanned data in MeshLab



I am using MeshLab to process 3D scanned data. I need to cleanup/smooth the surfaces and I am looking for advice on what tool to use to do so. I attached a screenshot of the file I am talking about. The main surfaces have a rough texture now, but need to be smooth. I am ok with detail being lost during the smoothing. I tried a handful of the smoothing tools and a few of the simplification tools but couldn't figure out a set of parameters to give the result I am looking for. I don't really understand which to use for this case either, just started trial-and-error on some. Any advice to clean this up?



enter image description here









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard