graphhopper Custom osm.pbf file

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



graphhopper Custom osm.pbf file



I have a database filled with my own data which I collected. I stored the data in a pgsnapshot databasis after which successfully exported via Osmosis to a .pbf file, osm tagged etc.


pgsnapshot


Osmosis


.pbf



After this I give this file to graphhopper to generate the routing files, and have also created the Mapsforge .map file with Osmosis and this displays correctly. However, I can only route on a single track geometry and over two or more, I get the "route between locations cannot be found error". I did the same with a standard OSM pbf file and the routing works perfectly. So the question is, what can possible be different between my custom pbf file and a standard OSM pbf file that causes the routing on my data not to work over more than one track geometry? This happens throughout my data.


.map


Osmosis


OSM


pbf


pbf



Furthermore, my data has been cleaned and snapped at all intersections at a tolerance of 0.00002. So I assume that all the tracks are connected.





So I assume that all the tracks are connected. Check it, e.g. with JOSM.
– scai
Aug 2 at 12:17


So I assume that all the tracks are connected





Will this hint help? discuss.graphhopper.com/t/…
– Karussell
Aug 2 at 21:17





All the tracks are connected, however I will try the suggestions and get back to you
– Ian23
Aug 3 at 6:55




1 Answer
1



Ok, usging JOSM to validate the data seemed to do the trick.



Thanks for the help.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard