Create a hidden AAR library in Android

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Create a hidden AAR library in Android



I created the aar library in Android studio.
I see the code when I import it in another project.
I don't want this.
What should I do to prevent it from appearing?
Do I need to edit it during compilation or in the code?


aar




1 Answer
1



Follow the steps mentioned below


...android-sdktoolsproguardexamples


-injars in.jar
-outjars out.jar
-libraryjars /lib/rt.jar



Update your library project build.gradle file to use library.pro:


build.gradle


library.pro


release
minifyEnabled true
proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'library.pro'



Sync and build the project and it should generate an obfuscated AAR file now.





thanks my friend i will try.
– Serhat Bekir AK
Aug 17 at 8:25






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard