PCI scanner showing TLSv1 support for port 2078 and 2080

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP
PCI scanner showing TLSv1 support for port 2078 and 2080
I have a VPS with WHM and cPanel installed. I run the trustwave PCI scanner and is showing me errors:
TLSv1.0 Supported - tcp/2078
Evidence:
Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : AES256-SHA
Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : AES128-SHA
TLSv1.0 Supported - tcp/2080
Evidence:
Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : AES256-SHA
Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA Cipher Suite: TLSv1 : AES128-SHA
I had more problems with TLSv1.0 on different ports, but I managed to fix them. I can't find any help online with these.
1 Answer
1
I managed to fix it myself by blocking incoming traffic to these ports:
/sbin/iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --destination-port 2080 -j DROP
/sbin/iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --destination-port 2078 -j DROP
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.