Crossfilter Row Chart Scroll Bar

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP



Crossfilter Row Chart Scroll Bar



I am working with crossfilter and dc.js and I have Item per month row chart using crossfilter.



Whenever I have more than 10 items, the row width gets very small and the label gets squished.



How can I add a scroll bar so I can have have more than 10 items with acceptable width?



Small section of my code.


itemRowChart
.width(400).height(200)
.dimension(month)
.group(itemPermonth)
.label(function(d)return d.key)
.elasticX(true)
.xAxis().tickFormat(d3.format(",.0s"));





Possible duplicate of Dc.js: Scrollable rowChart with no gap?
– Gordon
Aug 11 at 2:42





I think think this earlier question and answers cover it pretty well. TBH I don't completely understand the refinements that the asker added in his own answer, so look at the second answer first. All credit goes to @ialarmedalien who discovered the axisChart trick.
– Gordon
Aug 11 at 2:45



axisChart









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Firebase Auth - with Email and Password - Check user already registered

Dynamically update html content plain JS

How to determine optimal route across keyboard